THE most important component inside your gauge is the O-ring. If your gauges are subject to any kind of moisture, then you must replace your O-rings with EVERY battery change. (3-4 Years)
- ELA - for All Electro Luminescent (Push Button) Models. Size Across Gauge @ 1 3/8"
- SB - for all Snap-Back Models. Size across Gauge @ 1.75"
- RSL - for All Reference Series Gauges. Size across Gauge @ 1.75"
- GA - for all Gauges 1.5" across gauge measurement.
- SL/IP "Outer" - for all Supperleggera "INSERT" clocks and thermometers (1 3/8" Gauge diameter) - A single o-ring wraps twice (loops) around outside gauge case. NOTE: Check your gauge-if the o-ring is WIDE & FLAT order OS-IP Flat Gasket.
- SL/IP "Inner" Case-back - for all Supperleggera "INSERT" clocks and thermometers (1 3/8" gauge diameter) - This o-ring is for the case.back cover.
- OS-IP "Flat" For all "Old School" Insert gauges that use a flat "band" type rubber gasket.
- HD - For all Harley Davidson Clocks and Thermometers
- VIC - For all Victory Clocks and Thermometers
Price Per Each.
Add To Cart