On-Board - Purpose Built - Endurance Certified
Formotion, in addition to providing custom gauges and accessories to its OEM customers, has since it inception designed, developed and sold it's own consumer "Formotion" branded line of products to customers around the world.
Since 2000, we have produced a professional line of clocks, thermometers, chronograph wristwatches and unique motorcycle, auto, boat and aircraft accessories. We have dedicated ourselves to making the most functional accessories with the finest materials. Formotion uses only the best manufacturing methods and endurance certified materials in all our gauges and wristwatches.
- 304 - 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel Cases for unrivaled weather performance
- Liquid Filled Vibration Dampening Technology
- K1 and Sapphire Crystal Lenses
- Super LumiNova glow material
- Citizen and Swiss (ISA and ETA) movements
- Water Resistance Ratings between 3-10 ATM (100-300 feet)
- Patented Designs
Certified by independent testing laboratories. Formotion gauges are designed and tested to stand up to the harshest environments from weather, temperature, vibration, and g-force shock. It's why more and more race teams, custom builders, manufactures and aftermarket providers are using Formotion timepieces and thermometers in their products, on their teams and in their shops than any other.